Vehicle Police Clearance
Criminal Record Check
Home Affairs Certificates
Head Office and Courier address
57 Swarthout Street
The notary makes a exact copy of the original document and confirms by affixing the notary seal that it is a exact replica of the original document.
. As this process only confirms a exact replica or copy the document can originate anywhere in the world. This process is finalised by authentication at the High Court.
The intricate process of document compliance made easy by using our services.
• Client sheet and instruction letter..
• Original Documents
2. We will work out the cost and revert back with a cost analysis.
3. Courier the following to us ( Courier address) or arrange for our couriers to collect:
• Original documents.
4. On receipt of the documents we will.
4.1. Send u a invoice.
4.2. On receipt of the required Deposit we will start the Notary Process.
5. On Completion we will.
5.1. Send a final invoice.
5.2. On receipt of the final amount we will courier the documents to your destination of choice
Times are dependant on the type of documents and intended us but usually takes between 2 and 5 work days.
Due to the different types and processes each instruction costing will be done per instruction.
The notary process is usually used when the owner of a document does not want to part with the original for security reason and sometimes a notary copy is asked for in for example:
• Copies of passports or Identity documents.
• Copies of last will and testament.
• Copies of agreements and contracts.
• Qualifications like a TEFL Certificate
• Proof of membership of professional bodies.
• SARS Certificate
• Company Registrations
• Title deeds.
A notary Copy is the only copy of a document that can be Legalised by Apostille or Authenticated and Attested by a Embassy.
A notary seal can only be issued by a attorney whom is allowed as a Notary at the High Court
We can arrange Notary Copies with a Notary Registered at our High Court
Important: A notary copy does in no way imply the authenticity of the document only that it is a true copy of the original document.